- Due to technical reasons please do not make use of
as they may cause errors in the form.
- paragraph markers,
- semicolons (;),
- quote signs (", '),
- Red asterisks (*) indicate fields that are required to complete this transaction. It is not possible to finalize the application form, as long as these fields are empty.
- The field „Notes“ allows you to comment on your entries in the application form – only if needed. Please do not fill in a letter of motivation. Please note thatparagraph markers are also not allowed in the field „Notes“.
3. Click „Send“. A few seconds after the successful electronic transmission of your application, the application form will be shown in a printable version at this website. On top of the application form a transmission confirmation will appear.
4. Print the filled in application form and sign it.
5. Send the signed application form along with the application documents named in the Call for Applications to Geschäftsstelle Deutschlandstipendium (you can find the address on the Call for Applications).
Please note that Deutschlandstipendium does not entail enrollment. Only students who are applying for enrollment, have already applied for enrollment or are enrolled at our university are eligible.
The grade point average is indicated on the transcript of records or Leistungsübersicht which you can obtaion from Campus Management. According to specifications of the Rahmenstudien- und Prüfungsordnung der Freien Universität Berlin (§18, Absatz 3): your grade point average is calculated as follows:
To calculate your grade point average multiply each grade with the respective number of credits earned for this grade, then add the results of the multiplication and divide the sum by the number of the credits. General professional skills courses (ABV Module) are not to be included. If you study for teaching profession (Lehramtsbezug), LBW Modules are to be included in the calculation.
Definition of migrant family background according to the Immigrant Survey Regulations of Sept. 29, 2010, BGB (German Federal Law Gazette) I, Page 1372, 1373:
Migrant family background applies if:
This is a translation of the German application form for the Deutschlandstipendium. In case of discrepancies the German wording is binding.