Consultation hour (via Webex)
You are studying at the School of Business & Economics and have questions concerning…
- The library services (e.g. lending services, workshops)
- Requesting media and/or extending the loan period
- Literature search in the Library Portal Primo and/ or in FU databases
- The use of the financial and economic databases (e.g. Eikon and/ or Dafne)
- Citing sources
- The literature management program EndNote
- Or something else
Please feel free to use our services. Via Webex (video conference tool) we can share documents and interfaces to illustrate complex issues.
Technical requirements: access to Webex, headset, (webcam)
To request an appointment for an individual consultation hour (via Webex), please use the online form or write an email to: email@example.com.
Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).